Its 2018, how has that happened?! Anyone else feel like it flew by?
Anyway, today I’m here to tell you guys all about the things that I achieved throughout 2017, There are quite a lot of things that I am proud to have done in 2017. Anyway here we go…
- Passed my car driving theory test- In October 2017 I passed my car driving theory test, I revised super hard for it but I just didn’t feel like it was enough to pass. I walked into the theory centre feeling super nervous and unprepared for what was about to happen. It went a lot better than I thought it did. I sat through the whole test thinking that I had failed. I came out, opened my envelope to the words “you have passed the car driving theory test” I was super over the moon, I almost burst into tears! Next step… pass my driving test.
- Travelled abroad for the first time- As most of you guys will know, In July 2017 my boyfriend and I went on holiday to Salou. I was super excited for it but was extremely nervous because I had never even stepped foot on a plane in my life. Sitting in the airport I was an absolute wreck with nerves, I tried everything in my power to calm myself down from reading a book to watching a film. The plane journey was okay and not as scary as I thought it was going to be, I had a great holiday! However the plane journey home wasn’t so good! I was an emotional wreck when the plane hit turbulence! Fair to say I wont be on a plane for a while. However I am extremely proud of myself for actually stepping foot on the plane!
- Moved out!- This is a big one… at the age of 17 I moved out of my family home and in with my Boyfriend and his family in order to continue my studies and part time job. It was an extremely emotional time I have to admit but I’m happy with my decision to move out. I do miss my family a lot but at the time… I did what was right for me. Living with my boyfriend full time is extremely stressful but at the same time I wouldn’t change it for the world
- Met my internet best friend/friends- 2017 was the year I met a few of my internet friends, I met Megan, Megan and Karyse in May and Kirsten in July, Meeting these girls made me realise that even through the distance of a friendship… these friendships are just as strong as the friends you see all the time. I’m so glad to have had the opportunity to meet these girls who I love very much!
- Signed up for tough mudder- In late 2017 my work decided to run the tough mudder course for Ronald McDonald House Charities… I thought I would give it a go. For those of you who don’t know what tough mudder is, It is a 12 mile long agility course full of muddy obstacles. Never in my life would I have ever thought to have signed up for this but with the encouragement of my fellow crew members I gave in and thought I would try it. Let the training begin!