Hey Everyone! I was nominated by the beautiful Holly from http://www.Hollydasilva.com, I highly recommend checking her blog out as it’s great!
Here are the rules!
- Thank and link the blogger as they were the one who nominated you to do the award!
- Answer all 7 of the questions that the nominator asked you
- Link and nominate other bloggers to take part in the award
- Ask them 7 questions!
The questions that Holly asked me!
- What inspired you to start a blog? I feel like i started my blog because i originally wanted to start a youtube channel but i genuinely dont have the confidence so i feel like a blog is the next best thing!.
- Tell me about your proudest achievement? My proudest achievement to the day has to be either getting runner up of the excellence in woodworking for the scottish technology teachers association or achieving my certificate for passing my initial piano exam for trinity college london.
- If someone was interested in starting a blog what would be a few things you would suggest? If someone i know wanted to start a blog i would advise them to just be themselves and never worry about what everyone else says about you, Just be confident in yourself!.
- What else do you do besides blogging? In my spare time which i dont have very much of because of work and college i like to read and i am also currently taking driving lessons.
- What are you most looking forward to this year? I am mostly looking forward to moving into a flat with my boyfriend in the next few months and also booking my first abroad holiday to Menorca with his Mum, Gran and sister for both mine and his sisters 18th’s! exciting times ahead!
- What would you say is your biggest weakness and how do you overcome it? I feel like my biggest weakness at the minute is my confidence and how low it actually is at the minute and also my migraines are currently at the all time worst which is causing a lot of strain on my college work, however blogging is helping with my confidence issues and my migraines are currently being treated so hopefully everything will be fine soon!
- What motivates you in life? I genuinely have no motivation in life, especially when it comes to both work and college but knowing that with work im earning money to go towards the flat this summer and for college knowing that i could get a career at the end of it keeps me motivated to keep going!
I would like to thank Holly for nominating me and giving me some challenging questions to answer
I now nominate everyone who reads this post, I haven’t really had my blog that long so i dont really have that many people to nominate
My 7 questions for you guys are…
- What is one thing you would like to achieve in 2017?
- What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?
- What is something you have achieved that you never thought you would?
- If you could only visit one place in your life where would it be and why?
- Do you have any fears that would be categorised as irrational? if so what and why?
- What is one thing that blogging has done for you that you never thought it could?
- What is one main thing that has attributed to making you the person you are today?
I hope you guys enjoyed the post and i would love it if you joined in!
Thank you so much… See ya later