Hey everyone! Today’s blog post isn’t my usual kind of post as I just thought I would do a little Q&A just for a little fun! I asked a few friends to ask me a few questions! There are a variety of different types of questions so I thought I would just to a little post on them.
1. What inspirational quote do you live by?…I would say that the inspirational quote that I like is “Do more of what makes you happy” I really like this quote because it means that life is all about doing more of what makes you happy 🙂
2. Most embarrassing moment?… My most embarrassing moment I would say is when I was in primary school and I was running and I tripped and fell over in front of everyone and ripped my tights in the process. Whoops!
3. If you were to ever have children what would you name them?… I know I’m only 17 but it’s better to have thought about it… for a little girl I would name her Sophie with a middle name of Emilia and for a little boy Caleb, I really love both of these names so I think these would be both of the names I would choose.
4. Favourite youtubers?… I have so many youtubers that I like but I would say that my main youtubers would be Sacconejolys, Zoella, pointless blog and Meddyson!
5. If you could change one thing what would it be?… I would change the distance between me and all of my internet friends… you know who you guys are! 🙂
6. If you were stranded on an island what 5 items would you take with you?… I would take my phone, my laptop, a book, Hayden(eventhough he isn’t an item hahah)and a piano.
7. Favourite Scottish youtuber?… Kaitlin Dobson, I find that she is just amazing, and the fact that she lives around 40 minutes away from me makes me happy!
8. Favourite social media?… I would say that my favourite social media is either twitter or snapchat!, I use both quite a lot so I would say either one of them!
9. Favourite food?…. CHICKEN!
10. What YouTube event would you go to?… probably summer in the city as it gives you the opportunity to meet smaller youtubers however the event is in London so I would have to majorly save to go!
11. Favourite place?… right now I would say Aberdeen as I’ve never left the uk.
12. How long have you been in your current relationship?… 3 years on the 24th of June, I wouldn’t change it for the world!
13. Chicken or turtle?… turtle
14. Favourite family vloggers?… I would say the sacconejolys!
thank you guys so much for reading this post and I hope this helped you learn a little more about me!
See ya later… Skye x